HW Shorts APP India International News

27-Year-Old Indian Man Dies In NYC Fire, E-Bike Battery Blamed

On Friday, Fazil Khan, a 27-year-old Indian man, lost his life in a fatal fire in New York’s Harlem. The Indian Embassy in New York is in contact with his friends and family, offering support. The fire, attributed to a lithium-ion battery in an e-bike, occurred in a Harlem building, as reported by the local fire department.

Dear Readers,
As an independent media platform, we do not take advertisements from governments and corporate houses. It is you, our readers, who have supported us on our journey to do honest and unbiased journalism. Please contribute, so that we can continue to do the same in future.

Related posts