You Searched For "Azim Premji Foundation"
Azim Premji Foundation Donated Food, Dry Ration Along With Personal Hygiene To 14.7 Million People In 2021
Mumbai: Since April 2020, the Azim Premji Foundation has been engaged in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and its effects, which has includeda. Providing humanitarian aid to those in need: 14.7 million people across 27 states and 3 union territorie...21 Jan 2022 8:30 AM GMT
Azim Premji Foundation’s Effort To Fight COVID-19 Touches Crores Of Lives
The money allotted for COVID-19 response by the foundation has been increased to Rs 2,125 crore from Rs 1,125 crore, to include in its ambit, vaccination across 10 states, with a commitment to increase this further if the need demands. Azim Premji...19 Jun 2021 1:23 AM GMT
Azim Premji donates $ 7.5 Billion to charity
Perhaps the most prolific investor and one of the biggest philanthropists of all time, Warren Buffet, coined the quote “If you’re the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%”. The one Indian that...14 March 2019 8:08 AM GMT