HW Shorts APP National News

Bengaluru: Man Dies After Friend Inserts Nozzle Of Blow-Dryer In His Rectum

In Bengaluru, a man tragically died after his friend inserted an electric blow-dryer’s nozzle into his rectum and inflated it as a form of “amusement,” as reported by the police on Thursday. The incident took place on March 25 when the victim, Yogesh, 24, visited his friend Murali, 25, at a bike service center in Bengaluru’s Sampigehalli area, where Murali was employed.

Dear Readers,
As an independent media platform, we do not take advertisements from governments and corporate houses. It is you, our readers, who have supported us on our journey to do honest and unbiased journalism. Please contribute, so that we can continue to do the same in future.

Related posts