HW Shorts APP National News

Food Poisoning Affects Over 2,000 In Nanded

Over 2000 people suffered food poisoning after a religious gathering in Maharashtra’s Nanded district on Tuesday. Locals who consumed food at the Koshtwadi village event began complaining of vomiting, headaches and diarrhoea early Wednesday. While no deaths occurred, 1000 initially went to the Loha hospital, with 850 more seeking treatment across facilities. All admitted are now stable, said the dean of Nanded’s medical college hospital.

Dear Readers,
As an independent media platform, we do not take advertisements from governments and corporate houses. It is you, our readers, who have supported us on our journey to do honest and unbiased journalism. Please contribute, so that we can continue to do the same in future.

Related posts