Reacting strongly to the conditions laid out by the Central govt, Telangana CM KCR slammed the 20 Lakh Crore Economic Package.
Hyderabad| Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao on Monday announced revised guidelines for the state as the fourth lockdown began. He announced that shops will remain open everywhere in the state except in the containment zones. He also permitted spas, salons, cab services to resume business.
— Telangana CMO (@TelanganaCMO) May 18, 2020
Here are the announcements:
- Shops can be opened everywhere except in the containment areas.
- Salons, spas, etc. can open from Tuesday.
- The bus service is going to start in the state from Tuesday
- RTC bus will not run in Hyderabad city.
- Metro rail will also not run in the city.
- Cabs in the state can run with 1+ 3 passengers and autos with 1 + 2 passengers.
- All government and private offices in the state can start from Tuesday with 100 per cent staff.
- Prayer venue, cinema hall, function hall, bar, pub, etc. will not open.
- The curfew will continue till 7 PM on May 31 from 7 pm to 6 am