BJP in its manifesto for upcoming Bihar Assembly Elections said that it will provide free Corona vaccine to residents if voted to power.
Patna| The BJP on Thursday announced its manifesto for the upcoming Bihar assembly elections. It was released in the presence of several leaders including Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, Bhupendra Yadav, Nityanand Rai and Ashwini Choubey. The ‘Roadmap of Self-reliant Bihar’ mentions one goal, 5 sutras, and 11 resolutions.
Goal One: Self-reliant Bihar
1. Healthy society, self-reliant Bihar
2. Educated Bihar, Self-reliant Bihar
3. Village-city, development of all
4. Strong agriculture, prosperous farmers
5. Industry base, strong society
1. Provide free corona vaccination to every resident of Bihar.
2. Technical education including medical, engineering will now be provided in Hindi.
3. Recruitment of 3 lakh teachers.
4. Five lakh jobs in 5 years by developing it as an IT hub.
5. Making 1 crore women self-reliant.
6. To provide jobs in the health department to a total of 1 lakh people, All India Health Institute will ensure operation of AIIMS by 2024.
7. After paddy and wheat, now pulses will also be purchased at fixed rates of MSP.
8. More than 30 lakh people from rural areas and urban areas will be provided pucca houses by the year 2022.
9. Private and comfed-based 15 new processing industries to be set up in 2 years.
10. Aim to make the state the number one state in the country in the production of freshwater fish in the next 2 years
11. Special crop products such as maize, fruits, churda, all over the state by adding 10 thousand new farmer products associations of Bihar. Developing a supply chain for Makhana, Paan, Masala, Mentha and medicinal plants. It will provide employment to 10 lakh people in the state.