“The viral video has not been verified. An attempt has been made to link it to the situation in the northern borders which is incorrect,” said Indian Army in a statement.
New Delhi| The viral video on social media about the Indo-China border dispute in eastern Ladakh has been termed by the army as Fake. The army has issued a statement dismissing the video. It also said that there is no violence happening at the China border right now. Differences between the two countries will also be resolved through negotiations between military commanders.
“The viral video has not been verified. An attempt has been made to link it to the situation in the northern borders which is incorrect. The differences between India-China under the protocol are between the military commander in mutual talks,” the military said in a statement. Efforts are being made to sort it out.
Here are the viral videos:
Qamar cheema dono side jawan jakhmi hue hai Chinese officer ko Indian army and ITBP ke jawano ne pakad rakha hai 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳 pic.twitter.com/kZVPJDFsEt
— Harjinder Singh Deol (@Harjind54851805) May 31, 2020
Indian army Ka jawan hai wo kick maarne wala …dress Dekho khud pic.twitter.com/MsizeuDjEE
— Aniket Rawat 🇮🇳🇺🇸🇰🇷🇫🇷🇦🇺🇮🇱 (@AniketR60048905) May 27, 2020
The army said, “An attempt was made to sensationalize the matter. We strongly condemn this and there is an appeal to the media not to show such videos, which increase tension on the border and spoil the atmosphere.”
A video went viral a few days ago. In this, the soldiers of India and China are seen clashing with each other. However, it was not clear from the video when and where it was shot.
Tensions between India and China continue in Ladakh. Meanwhile, China has stepped up military preparedness in its territory. According to the news agency, the Chinese military is collecting cannons and other weapons from heavy vehicles. From where they can be brought to the Indian border in a few hours.
This action of China raises suspicion because at the same time military officers are also in talks at the battalion and brigade level. So far Chinese troops have not returned from the disputed sites. Indian soldiers are also holding a front here.