Apart from this, Khan has announced that it will call its high commissioner back from India and expel the Indian envoy to Pakistan.
New Delhi| The Indian parliament on Tuesday passed the bill to abrogate Article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir and bifurcate the state into two separate Union Territories. Since then, neighbouring Pakistan seems to be rattled. The issue also echoed in Pakistan’s parliament where lawmakers asked their Prime minister Imran Khan to take action against India’s move.
Pakistan has already made it clear that it will raise the issue in the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the International Court of Justice (ICJ). Today the country has announced seven steps against India. It has downgraded diplomatic relations with India. However, this decision may not have any effect on India.
It took these 7 steps:
1. Pakistan has downgraded the status of diplomatic relations with India.
2. It has been decided to review the bilateral agreement with India.
3. It will raise the issue of Jammu and Kashmir in the United Nations and its Security Council.
4. It has dedicated 14 August (Its Independence Day) to the people of Jammu and Kashmir
5. It will celebrate India’s Independence Day (15 August) as Black Day.
6. It has instructed all its diplomatic channels to raise the issue of India’s cruel and human rights violations in Jammu and Kashmir worldwide.
7. Prime Minister Imran Khan has instructed his army to continue vigilance.
Apart from this, Pakistan has announced that it will call its high commissioner back from India and expel the Indian envoy to Pakistan. Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood confirmed the news to local media.
The decision came after Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan held a meeting of the National Security Committee in Islamabad on Wednesday.
As an independent media platform, we do not take advertisements from governments and corporate houses. It is you, our readers, who have supported us on our journey to do honest and unbiased journalism. Please contribute, so that we can continue to do the same in future.